NSD offers a school pick up program for Eagle Junction State School students. This is a FREE service that allows students to be picked up directly after school and walked to the studio for their classes by a Northside School of Dance teacher.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Prep/Grade 1 students collected from their classrooms at 2:45pm Grade 2 - 6 Students will meet at the sundial near Roseby Ave.
2. NSD teacher will assemble all students at the sundial ready to walk to the studio.
3. Students would be lined up and walked together down Roseby Ave and Across Bonney Ave to the Studio. Another teacher will be waiting on Bonney Ave to ensure road safety when crossing Bonney Ave.
4. Students would be given time to get changed into their dance uniform and have afternoon tea.
5. Students who have a 3:30pm class would take their lesson and then be picked up by their parent/guardian afterwards.
6. Students who have a 4:15pm or 5pm lesson would have time to complete homework, read etc in a supervised area. They would then take their lesson and be picked up by their parent/guardian afterwards.